Ingredients for jello:
- 16 oz blueberry juice
- 1 tbsp Gelatin (I use this one)
- 2 tsp Sweetener (coconut sugar, stevia, or honey)
Ingredients for toppings:
For myself, I would make coconut whipped cream, but since not everybody likes that, you can buy the “Natural by Nature” whipped cream and top with strawberries. You can also too with nuts and berries!
– Simmer blueberry juice until just before boiling
– Add in the gelatin gradually and stir
– Add in your sweetener and store well
– Once it is all combined, pour into glasses about half way full to leave room for whipped cream and strawberries.
– Let this jello sit in the fridge until you are ready to serve. It takes about 3 hours to firm up.
*If you want more than 2 cups, make as much as you want, but remember, you need 1 tablespoon of gelatin for every 2 cups of liquid or it won’t gel!
– The next day, top with coconut cream or whipped cream
– Add strawberries or raspberries
Hope you all have a fun-filled Independence Day!